The show is open! drupa 2012 kicked off yesterday and will run until May 16th. With 19 halls of exhibit space, drupa is the largest print industry trade show in the world.
Fujifilm is exhibiting in the largest booth in the company’s history, with approximately 22,000 sq. ft. of booth space, requiring approximately 700 Fujifilm staff members from around the world will support the booth over the next 14 days.
The Fujifilm booth is impressive. With a delicate balance of equipment and space, we are showing a full line-up of new and current products, showcasing our print capabilities and are offering live demonstrations on the following products in both English and German:
- J Press F (Folding Carton) inkjet press
- Onset S40i (new zoned vacuum bed)
- J Press W ( web) inkjet press
- Workflow (full XMF product line-up, including ColorPath)
- J Press 720 inkjet press
There are manyother exciting products on display, with one-on-one demonstrations available, including:
- FLENEX and the DLE (digital laser engraving) flexo platesetter
- Acuity series, featuring the LED 1600 and Advance HS X2 products running live and outputting wide format and packaging applications
- Javelin 8900Z CTP with ZAC processing
- Uvistar Pro8 (8-color)
- Xerox ColorPress 1000
- Display wall featuring the full line-up of Fujifilm plates and pressroom solutions
- FUJIFILM Dimatix Technology Zone, featuring current and new inkjet print head technologies
- Exhibit zones with a café, health store, and art gallery featuring Fujifilm products and print capabilities
- FUJIFILM Workflow XMF throughout the booth
With the exhibit that’s been assembled, Fujifilm is demonstrating our position as a global leader in digital printing technologies during drupa 2012. Inkjet is a major theme throughout the booth and we’ve introduced many new products into the growing packaging segment (labels, folding cartons, corrugated, and packaging). Additionally, Fujifilm remains true to its commitment to the environment and is showcasing a variety of environmentally sustainable products and solutions.